JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
They for back. Said nothing was wrong with my set up or ammunition. This tends to happen if the nuts get too loose when firing. I asked about thread products, hoping they get back with an answer in that.

Even with the possible issues, I feel SilencerCo will take care of it if needed. They offered to have it come in to be looked over if I didn't feel comfortable with it.
That's confidence inspiring. I had to deal with warranty from Chevrolet before and their fix was replacing with the exact same part that would only last long enough to get you out of warranty. I didn't want to see you end up in a situation like that.

That's confidence inspiring. I had to deal with warranty from Chevrolet before and their fix was replacing with the exact same part that would only last long enough to get you out of warranty. I didn't want to see you end up in a situation like that.
By design, it can't really be made better. At least in my case, maybe not the Chevy!

I get what you're saying though. I don't think they, like most suppressor companies, had a ton of varying shotguns used through it when they first came out versus now. They probably have so many out in the hands of the public that they know now what its problems and weaknesses are. It's whether the number selling is worth revamping the idea or not? With newer and possibly better shotgun suppressors coming out, this concept might be dead.

By design, it can't really be made better. At least in my case, maybe not the Chevy!

I get what you're saying though. I don't think they, like most suppressor companies, had a ton of varying shotguns used through it when they first came out versus now. They probably have so many out in the hands of the public that they know now what its problems and weaknesses are. It's whether the number selling is worth revamping the idea or not? With newer and possibly better shotgun suppressors coming out, this concept might be dead.
I agree! On the Chevy note, I ended up getting it fixed, only took a new F350 with leather and a diesel, gotta be able to get to work and home, LOL

Yeah, admit to having done that myself. SilencerCo and their ASR mount. The locking system was (at the time) a bit confusing. Now I have taken a silver marker and colored in the small indents. When they are next to one another the system is locked. Am a somewhat linear guy and that works for me.

Glad you had no damage, but it does tend to stop the heart.

But if you can't hit them with the bullet you can always thump them in the forehead!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top