JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Picture Fixed:

deer.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
looks like I need to hunt on your property this fall ;) :s0010:

No firearm hunting.

I have houses within 150 yards on three sides and dogs wandering around. It takes some concerted effort to shoot in any direction and not endanger neighbors or neighbor's animals so I do not shoot very often and I mostly leave the deer alone so that if I do need them they will still come back. As it is the dogs scare them away much of the time. :mad:

No firearm hunting.

I have houses within 150 yards on three sides and dogs wandering around. It takes some concerted effort to shoot in any direction and not endanger neighbors or neighbor's animals so I do not shoot very often and I mostly leave the deer alone so that if I do need them they will still come back. As it is the dogs scare them away much of the time. :mad:

Just the excuse I need to finally go get that bow I have been wanting. :s0022:

Don't take this the wrong way but turning a portrait picture sideways won't make it a landscape picture.
I can see everyone with their head tweaked over to see it better.

Just the excuse I need to finally go get that bow I have been wanting. :s0022:

If I went out there with some kibbles and my hatchet or a hammer I could have had venison stew. Good thing I don't care for venison?

I get these visitors - that I notice - from time to time. I am home sick this week (working from home half time) and work office has been shut down most of the week so I have been around a little to notice them. It is not unusual for them to get close to the house as I do not have a puppy dog myself. Since I got some snow recently I have seen their tracks a lot more.

I have had more than one chance to take deer from my porch - if I had a bow.

Id plant more of whatever its eating. Deer prints on my back patio just after it started snowing the other day , leads me to believe I have the same problem with trespassers.

Id plant more of whatever its eating. Deer prints on my back patio just after it started snowing the other day , leads me to believe I have the same problem with trespassers.

some kind of conifer landscaping bush

they also seem to like roses

i have more than once been sitting in my living room and watched deer browse on my plants just outside. bunny rabbits too.

If I went out there with some kibbles and my hatchet or a hammer I could have had venison stew. Good thing I don't care for venison?

I get these visitors - that I notice - from time to time. I am home sick this week (working from home half time) and work office has been shut down most of the week so I have been around a little to notice them. It is not unusual for them to get close to the house as I do not have a puppy dog myself. Since I got some snow recently I have seen their tracks a lot more.

I have had more than one chance to take deer from my porch - if I had a bow.

I love venison. But im brand new to hunting and this season will be my first. Here is to hoping I can bring some meat home right?

Id plant more of whatever its eating. Deer prints on my back patio just after it started snowing the other day , leads me to believe in have the same problem with trespassers.

:s0163::s0167:

From time, to time, we used to get the little island Black Tail Deer in our yard. :)
The new guy that moved in next door is a retired landscaper with a large garden.:rolleyes:
Now the critters keep my motion detector lights on most of the night. :eek:

I call him, "Mr. McGregger". :p

some kind of conifer landscaping bush

they also seem to like roses

i have more than once been sitting in my living room and watched deer browse on my plants just outside. bunny rabbits too.

They are all over the park in Tacoma. When younger and in better shape I used to bike there. Couple times I almost ran into one of the damn things.:confused:
They had to many years ago fence off the Rose Garden there to keep them from eating them. Now and then one will show up in my front yard coming from I have no idea where. Dogs go NUTS when they see one out there. Of course they always seem to do it when I'm sleeping and make the dogs go berserk. :eek:

Hmmmmmm!!
Too sick to work but you can still come to this site. I can see you have correct priorities !?!?!?

Sheldon

I am working today. Shhhh.... :D

I work, and then I feel tired and feverish and take off a sweater/whatever to cool off, take a break until I cool down and feel better, then go back to work. Repeat and rinse.

Don't worry - I don't charge them for the time I am on here. I've only worked about half this week.

Ha ha. The lady friend happened to walk past me on the Dinkum Thinkum, (compouter) and laughed and asked why my head was cocked all side ways. I answered her that I was looking a a photo that was sideways. She laughed some more. You got me a good one that time! :)

We also tend to feed the critters too much, particularly in the wintertime. More unsalted peanuts are on the shopping list. That and returning the fancy compouter UPS power supply that didn't UPS. :(

I am working today. Shhhh.... :D

I work, and then I feel tired and feverish and take off a sweater/whatever to cool off, take a break until I cool down and feel better, then go back to work. Repeat and rinse.

Don't worry - I don't charge them for the time I am on here. I've only worked about half this week.

Ever since I found this site I spend a lot of time here while working. Since a lot of the time I have a computer in front of me anyway.................well.............:cool:
Just make sure I log out when I leave.:cool:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads