JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I had a dream today. I dreamt that gangsters were outside my place and I had only my Glock 19x to defend myself. They drove off shooting at me and I was trying to shoot back with my Glock 19x iron sights only...I don't think I hit them but sure wished I had my AR in my dream o_O

I had a dream (more like a nightmare) the other night that a guy wearing a hoodie was stabbing me with a fork. I don't think 114 had anything to do with it. :s0092:

If you hold the G lock sideways it hits and always have one in the head just watch some gangster rap videos ! Or this would work for sure just picture it with two 10 round mags !
1669754063813.png

Not saying I am some intellectual, but my nightmares are simplistic and silly like your fork experience. The other night I was Tumak from One Million Years BC defending my cave full of scantily clad women. Someone kept stealing my weapons as in rocks and sticks.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top