JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That ramp is the one at Sport Craft Landing that @DirectDrive was alluding to above. Google Maps How big is the boat? How about a pic of that bad boy? The ramp and water depth are suitable for a large(r) boat but the turn to set up for backing may be a bit tight. The lot shouldn't have many rigs though as the springer fishery is mostly done for the season.
You have shad fisherman now and more pleasure boaters.
And never park in the last stall (on the way out).
I have seen several trailers completely run over by other trailers as they make that turn.

I did a satellite view of that ramp and it looks like if I come in from the N on clacklamette dr, I will pull right past the ramps and be set up to launch. It looks like good docks as well. Here is a pick in current state in the process of motors being removed in prep for repower.

View attachment 587129

That's some boat! Better thee than me though. :D Jbett is right about Willamette Park being a better ramp, but depending on the time of day....If you were doing this and heading back North after you're shakedown after 2:00PM you could reasonably plan on and HOUR to get from the I5 on ramp up to the Interstate bridge. 205 would be slow moving, but nothing like the 5.

Do you plan on opening her up for an extended amount of time to test the motor?

Yeah, good question. Osprey would have to go down stream a ways to play like that. Willamette Park is well more open. But hell, I see those nut job wake boarder's churning around all over up there in the Cedar Oak ramp area when we're up there.

Do you plan on opening her up for an extended amount of time to test the motor?

I just want to make sure the get it propped right so a brief stint at max throttle is needed. I may just forgo the sea trial and wait until I get in home waters and deal with exchanging props by mail if necessary.

I just want to make sure the get it propped right so a brief stint at max throttle is needed. I may just forgo the sea trial and wait until I get in home waters and deal with exchanging props by mail if necessary.

I'm a wussy and have become very sensitive to traffic in this city, so. If it were me, Id be heading out of town early on the 205. Especially if you're fairly close to water where you live.

Back to he thread in progress sorry for the derail. Tight lines :cool:.

0AC62A69-1F30-4A69-AC16-75B1614046D0.jpeg

Maybe Sportcraft would do that as part of the install ?
Yeah, good question. Osprey would have to go down stream a ways to play like that. Willamette Park is well more open. But hell, I see those nut job wake boarder's churning around all over up there in the Cedar Oak ramp area when we're up there.
There are two "Willamette Park" boat ramps.
The one in West Linn above the falls would put you in a "quieter" section of the river.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top