JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Maybe it is just me, but a few cents for a 7.62 is cheaper solution !

That is cold hearted! These coyotes have just lost their way, society's fault for sure!

What are they going to do when the coyotes start bringing the tennis balls back? Seriously, it's like a scene from Portlandia, I can see it now!

A responsible dog owner would mark their territory in advance before taking their dog for a walk. This would give to the coyotes enough notice to stay clear.:nuts::nuts:

I am sorry, but when yotes start being brave around humans and are packing, knowing they are generally solitary creatures, it is time to shoot them and thin out the population.

Last Edited:
I am sorry, but when yotes start being brave around humans and are packing, knowing they a generally solitary creatures, it is time to shoot them and thin out the population.

derp300.jpg

Yep, I have a 7.62 (X25)) that makes plenty of noise, and the little 124gn pill it spits out will advance at 1775fps..would take care of the problem quickly. Wonder if those fools know their dog can contract mange from those mangy coydogs.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top