JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$50
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Seattle
State
Washington
Zip Code
I am doing my reloading room cleaning and I got some reloading components and tools that I do not need. I am asking just $50 cash for all (sold separately, there is over $100 of value). Everything included is shown in the pic. I don't have time to sell these items separately, so I want to sell it all together. This would be a great deal for someone getting into reloading. I live in Seattle and could meet in the area.

1) 3/4 lb of H4831 Hodgdon powder. I purchased this powder from PowderValley this summer for some reloading development, but I only loaded about 20 cases. There is still 3/4 of LB left in the can.

2) 102 x Nosler 0.308" HPBT Custom Competition bullets: 66 bullets are 155gr and 36 bullets are 168gr.

3) 102 x 30-06 brass cases, mixed stamps (15 cases are already prepared, primed and ready to be reloaded). These were shot twice or three times, but they are still in good condition and ready for more reloading cycles.

4) RGBS Powder Trickler. This one is basically new. I got it off Amazon, tried it once and figured out I do not need it. The unit works as supposed and comes in the original retail box.

5) Lyman 50th Edition Reloading Manual in mint condition. I got into reloading early this year and this manual was my starting point. Nowadays I get all my reloading specs from on-line, so I do not need this manual anymore. The manual is MINT.

20211206_165118.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I am doing my reloading room cleaning and I got some reloading components and tools that I do not need. I am asking just $50 cash for all (sold separately, there is over $100 of value). Everything included is shown in the pic. I don't have time to sell these items separately, so I want to sell it all together. This would be a great deal for someone getting into reloading. I live in Seattle and could meet in the area.

1) 3/4 lb of H4831 Hodgdon powder. I purchased this powder from PowderValley this summer for some reloading development, but I only loaded about 20 cases. There is still 3/4 of LB left in the can.

2) 102 x Nosler 0.308" HPBT Custom Competition bullets: 66 bullets are 155gr and 36 bullets are 168gr.

3) 102 x 30-06 brass cases, mixed stamps (15 cases are already prepared, primed and ready to be reloaded). These were shot twice or three times, but they are still in good condition and ready for more reloading cycles.

4) RGBS Powder Trickler. This one is basically new. I got it off Amazon, tried it once and figured out I do not need it. The unit works as supposed and comes in the original retail box.

5) Lyman 50th Edition Reloading Manual in mint condition. I got into reloading early this year and this manual was my starting point. Nowadays I get all my reloading specs from on-line, so I do not need this manual anymore. The manual is MINT.

View attachment 1084980
I will buy these items, PM sent

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.