JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The Junction Gun Shop Cookeville, TN.
The Gun Shop Livingston, TN. Both have large inventories of reloading equipment and the Junction is a distributor for a couple of powder companies.

Sniper 03

Looking to find a couple lbs. Seems like its been in short supply for a very long time.
Thanks for any help.

It is hard to find in stock, and it sells quickly when I get it.

FYI, IMR 4451 is very similar to H4350 and supposed to be excellent. Any bi-mart should be able to order it for you. I use another enduron powder, 4166, in 308 and like it very much.

Second on Bimart. I am actually to the point where I don't buy it when I see it at Bimart now. I have seen lots of H4350 over here on the east side of the state in the last 2 months.

Edit: Oh, and Bimart is selling it for $26-27 a pound. Very reasonable.

Looking to find a couple lbs. Seems like its been in short supply for a very long time.
Thanks for any help.
Second on Bimart. I am actually to the point where I don't buy it when I see it at Bimart now. I have seen lots of H4350 over here on the east side of the state in the last 2 months.

Edit: Oh, and Bimart is selling it for $26-27 a pound. Very reasonable.
I know.. I was in one on black Friday and couldn't believe that the powder shelves were jam packed.

Reloder 17 is very close on the burn rate chart, I've given up trying to find H4350.

As soon as I can run my press (still recovering from back surgery) I'll be working up some 140 gr 6.5 CM loads with RL17.

Reloder 17 is very close on the burn rate chart, I've given up trying to find H4350.

As soon as I can run my press (still recovering from back surgery) I'll be working up some 140 gr 6.5 CM loads with RL17.

RL 17 is a double base powder and not as temp stable as h4350, try and find some IMR 4451, it is almost the same as h4350.

RL 17 is a double base powder and not as temp stable as h4350, try and find some IMR 4451, it is almost the same as h4350.

Good to know jordanka16, from what I've heard RL17 is at least consistent within a given temperature range. In other words, if it shoots accurately to point of aim at one temperature, it may not shoot to point of aim at a different temperature, but it will be just as accurate group-wise. This wouldn't matter much to a non-competitive benchrester like myself, as a hunting or competition load it may definitely be problematic.

I'll definitely look into the IMR 4451.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads