JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hi all thought I'd let the forum know that H380 powder is in stock at Brownells. I bought two canisters.
Two bad they don't have any primers. They do have a pretty good selection of powders right now including TAC, H335 and more.

Two bad they don't have any primers. They do have a pretty good selection of powders right now including TAC, H335 and more.

Try one of these codes to save money based on how much you spend.

I searched for coupons before I placed my order and landed on that site you have linked however I couldn't get it to work for me, maybe my order wasn't big enough being two canisters. As you said above too bad they don't have primers as I am after some magnum large rifle primers.

I searched for coupons before I placed my order and landed on that site you have linked however I couldn't get it to work for me, maybe my order wasn't big enough being two canisters. As you said above too bad they don't have primers as I am after some magnum large rifle primers.
It looks like $100 was the lowest amount before a discount was available and I don't think they count shipping or hazmat towards that total.

I am tempted by the 8lb jug of TAC but dang I have been spending money like Congress.

You can't take it with you. :) I have to get out of the false economy of buying smaller quantities of consumables as the shipping, hazmat surcharge and WA tax make it expensive.
I need to get in the mindset of buy big and keep costs down. At least that is the rationale I try and sell to my partner, but the smile she gives me tells me she is thinking I am full of 💩

You can't take it with you. :) I have to get out of the false economy of buying smaller quantities of consumables as the shipping, hazmat surcharge and WA tax make it expensive.
I need to get in the mindset of buy big and keep costs down. At least that is the rationale I try and sell to my partner, but the smile she gives me tells me she is thinking I am full of 💩
My wife thinks I have a problem. I tell her "you're right I don't know where I am going to put all this stuff":)

It looks like $100 was the lowest amount before a discount was available and I don't think they count shipping or hazmat towards that total.

I am tempted by the 8lb jug of TAC but dang I have been spending money like Congress.
Spend it when you can find something to buy cause you don't know what tomorrow will [or won't) brimg.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top