JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Just sharing some news with my NWFA brothers and sisters...

<broken link removed>

The president’s advisory council describes as a “plausible scenario,” that 30 percent to 50 percent of the U.S. population will be infected in the fall and winter. As many as 300,000 patients may be treated in hospital intensive care units, filling 50 percent to 100 percent of the available beds, and 30,000 to 90,000 people may die, the group’s report said.

“This is a planning scenario, not a prediction,” according to the report. “But the scenario illustrates that an H1N1 resurgence could cause serious disruption of social and medical capacities in our country in the coming months.”

The bold part concerns me and makes me refer back to a previous thread I started and the possible reasons behind it.

http://www.northwestfirearms.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13322

hmmmm.... the financial crisis urged the public for a financial "bailout".... I wonder what a "health" crisis would do for the public? I wonder what will happen to panic the people into "gun" crisis?

SF-

I'am not looking forward to any outbreak of this I have Asthma and it could be a real drag for me, so I'll be one of the ones with a mask on, stay away from me sick people.:s0131:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top