JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
One 8lb bottle of H108 powder
$175.00 OBO

IMG_20171206_100142713.jpg

Last Edited:
My understanding is that H108 is basically the same powder as WC820 and AA#9. I like it a lot in .30 carbine, magnum pistol, and .410 shotgun.

I miss the days when you could get WC820 in bulk for cheap. Also, regarding shipping gunpowder: I wouldn't try it unless you're a certified haz-mat shipper. It'll get you in trouble.

My understanding is that H108 is basically the same powder as WC820 and AA#9. I like it a lot in .30 carbine, magnum pistol, and .410 shotgun.

I miss the days when you could get WC820 in bulk for cheap. Also, regarding shipping gunpowder: I wouldn't try it unless you're a certified haz-mat shipper. It'll get you in trouble.

I also have heard of the similarities between H108, WC820 & AA#9 (the old stuff). As we all know, different lots produce differing results, causing me to seek out many different powders. I use the 820 in single shot rifles (.32-20CPA & .25-20WCF) - benchrest competition. Also have had excellent results with AA4100 & Ramshot Enforcer (all very similar). Re.: shipping - I am of the understanding that UPS will ship provided the packaging is "proper" and the haz-mat fee is paid. I have several boxes of varying sizes I've saved from powders shipped to me. Figure if they're clean and properly labeled they would qualify.
Re. WC820 - I believe it is/was "reclaimed" from military .30 cal. cartridges, repackaged & resold.
Re.: marketing your H108 - get on the ASSRA.com Forum, register and offer for sale in accord with their rules & regs. There a bunch of ASSRA members/competitors out your way who might be able to buy face to face.
I know there is a demand for H108.
Good Luck. Sincerely, Ray

You're wise with the no shipping. To legally ship gunpowder you have to be a licensed haz-mat shipper. Shipping hazardous materials is heavily regulated. It's good timing because I was just taking a refresher course in haz-mat shipping today at work. It's kind of a big deal if you get caught shipping it without the training and certification.

It is good powder. I would be interested except I already have plenty. I just happened to find an 8 lb jug myself recently for a price that was too good to pass up.

Do you have the original data sheet that came with the keg? H108 is a surplus, non-canister, pull down powder so each lot has different burn characteristics.

Do you have a date stamp on the jug? The last I heard of this being sold is the early 2000's.

Last Edited:
Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top