JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Yea, there is a big misconception about our Wilderness courses. A lot of folks think it is a traditional wilderness course that teaches how to build a fire in the woods and make a lean too shelter kinda class. Granted it does have many country boy traditional skills sets but it also has some very unique skills that are limited to Army SF who are required to live with a small team while unsupported by any "support system" and must operate alone in a very hostile environment for extended periods of time. Most wilderness classes teach people how to survive until they can be found. Our classes do this as well...but we also teach not only how to survive, but rather how to live while operating in a hostile environment where there are both friendly and unfriendly folks and you do NOT want to be found.

Our lead instructor has taught the same skills at the JFK School of Warfare, to government agencies, bush pilots, SAR teams, and many others. He'll cover both modern techniques as well as some primitive techniques.

Honestly I've been training with Joel and working with him as an assistant for a number of years and between him and my business partner, Rick, I'm still learning a great deal. Both Joel and Rick are a huge resource of experience and knowledge. Our students range from true city slicker tenderfoots, to country folk, to long-term seasoned SAR Instructors and all have commented about how much they learned and how much it has changed their perspective on preparedness.

I'm confident you won't be disappointed.

woah, that sound completely awesome.
now my interests are piqued for sure!

You nailed it on the head, if things were to go sour in the world and I had to get from point A to point B I would most likely not want to be found, especially if there were potential hostiles around.

I do think I will be looking into this class!!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top