JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I finally got someone else in my family to get interested in shooting, and it was my daughter shooting with the 4H junior club. It was great until she wanted to get deeper into position shooting and wanted me to do it with her. Then I found out how much really good position rifles cost, so now I have to generate some funds. Up for sale here is an H&R M12 that I originally bought from the Civilian Marksmanship Program and then turned it into a much better match rifle. This gun is not a collector's item. It's a match winner. In fact, I won the last 200 yard rimfire silhouette match that I shot with it. I had my dad down in Alabama get his friend who worked at CMP to handpick the rifle and then I had it pillar bedded by Neil Johnson Gunsmithing ($150), sent the trigger assembly off to Herb Smith for an 8 oz trigger ($80), and then reshaped and refinished the stock for a more comfortable, steadier hold. It is also drilled and tapped for scope bases, and I had a scope on it when I won that 200 yard match with it. This is a fairly large, heavy target rifle that has the rail on the foreend for handstops, target bipods, etc. It's in great condition, with a couple scuff marks on the paint on the stock that can be touched up with the texture paint (that you can get at Home Depot or Lowes) and it will blend in great.

Here are pictures of both sides of the gun. Click on each picture to see a much bigger version of it.

The price on this one is $400 without sights or $600 with the Redfield Palma rear sight and Redfield Olympic front sight. It will come with the original box from CMP, as well as the certificate of authenticity. Purchaser will need to show me a WA state driver's license or ID card to verify WA residency to buy this rifle.

Please email me at jason(at)themccurrys.com or call/text me at 425-737-2229 between 10:00am and 8:00pm for more info.