JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1300
Manufacturer
H&R
Caliber
30-06 Springfield
City
Keizer
State
Oregon
Zip Code
This is a H & R M1 Garand built in 1954. Was originally purchased from the CMP in 1998. As near as I can tell the only part on this rifle that is not H & R is the gas cylinder lock screw which is a P O. The rest of the rifle is H & R. The throat erosion is less than 4 and the muzzle wear measures a little over 2. Asking $1,500. lowering price to $1,300. I determined the asking price from the average of 10 Garands that recently sold on gun broker. Transfer fees to be paid by buyer. Also looking for trades including Smith and Wesson K and N frame revolvers, Colt 1911's and Colt revolvers. Cash to equalize any trades as needed. Also, the stock is not cracked.

IMG_1625A.JPG IMG_1626A.JPG IMG_1627A.JPG IMG_1624A.JPG IMG_1628A.JPG IMG_1629A.JPG IMG_1630A.JPG IMG_1631A.JPG IMG_1632A.JPG IMG_1633A.JPG IMG_1634A.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I could always drive up to Vancouver. Don't Washington residents have to purchase semi-auto's in Washington? I drove to Vancouver to sell my model 94.

uggh I forgot about the stupid training class for "assault rifles"
SOB.
Well if you have other buyers go for it, If you still have it in a week then I'll do the class if you can bring it up here.

I can't wait to move in May

Last year I sold M1 Garand to a Wa resident at a Vancouver FFL.
Everything perfectly Legal.
But this is now 2021 and Outer Space Creatures are in office.

Check w/ a Wa FFL.

You will enjoy this rifle.

SA finally upped their fit & finish in the 5.9 million range to that of H&R.
6 Million SAs have a place of their own.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.