JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Still have quite a few guns left to off, but I want to get rid of these three first.

1. H&R M1 Garand. SN#5582XXX. All marked parts are H&R (I have the drawing numbers off the major parts if you want to check). Everything seems to be correct. Wide margin butt-plate, gas plug marked O. LMR Barrel from December of 1954. Bright and shiny barrel. Not guaged, but I do have a photo of a round sitting in the muzzle if it helps. The parkerizing is in great shape. The stock is the weak point of this rifle. It is well worn and no longer has its cartouches. But it is still structurally sound, and is Walnut, not birch. No import markings. $1000 FTF. (ADDED: shot a 1.5" four shot string off my truck hood in bad wind this morning, great shooter) SPF

2. 3. Norinco SKS. Numbers matching. Bayonet and Lug have been nicely removed. I think this was done during the clinton "assault weapons" ban. Beautiful wooden stock. 60 rounds of ammo. $400 or $350 without the 60 rounds of ammo.

3. 2. Ruger No. 1 California Highway Patrol Limited Edition .357 Magnum. There are a few small dents on the stock from storage in the safe, but the bluing is perfect. Its been fired by the previous owner, but not much. Original buyer backed out, so back up for sale. $850 FTF.

1. H&R M1 Garand (all correct except for the worn walnut stock).

2. Norinco SKS, numbers matching. No bayonet or lug.

3. Ruger No. 1 .357 Magnum Highway Patrol Limited Edition (No longer produced in this caliber).

Prices Reduced.
1. H&R M1 reduced to $950 FTF.
2. SKS reduced to $375 FTF with 60 rounds of ammo.
3. Ruger #1 reduced to $800 FTF.

To the top, please...

H&R reduced to SPF
SKS to $300, no ammo.
Ruger #1 reduced to $775.

It was an expensive weekend at the gunshow, so I have some more guns coming up for sale in the next few days. Have to refill the coffers.

BTT. I am heading to the Rickreall show tomorrow. I will be bring the Ruger No. 1 and can also bring the SKS if anyone's interested. I have a bunch of other guns on the forums that I will be bringing as well. Try to catch me this evening if you want me to see one of the guns tomorrow...

The price for the SKS is $350 with 60 rounds of ammo. This is for a FTF transaction. I don't want to try to ship ammunition. If its legal for you to own where you are, you can pay for the shipping and I'll go that route.

If you find yourself coming over the mountains again, I will buy the SKS. Can't make the trip to Bend these days (just don't have the time), but I can meet anywhere between Salem and Roseburg on the west side, if you happen to be coming this way.

I wouldn't expect you to come over just for the sale. It sounds like you were in Rickreall a while back (sorry I missed that!), so I was thinking if something else brings you over, maybe we can meet up.

I will be coming over in the next few weeks to pick up a gun in Toledo. If it hasn't sold closer, I'll shoot you a PM and we can meet up...

sounds good -- (if you'd be heading through Corvallis, that'd be a perfect place to meet)

Last Edited:
The SKS is sold pending meeting with I-Shoot. The Ruger #1 is still available and I will be over to the ditch (aka Willamette Valley) on Wednesday, so if someone was interested in meeting up over there, it would be a good time...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.