JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$700
Manufacturer
H&R
Caliber
300 Blackout
City
Gaston
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Nearly unfired H&R AAC Handi Rifle 300BLK.

Serial # CBA443*** (see pictures)

I bought this years ago with big plans in mind, and never got around to it. I shot 12 rounds through the rifle total. I still have the 8 left in the box.

The rifle works great.

Bought 100 174 gr small game subsonic bullets from Outlaw State and a 2 die Lee 300BLK set, and never loaded a single round. Perhaps two bullets are missing from the bag because I was going to order a custom seating die but didn't.

I bought the rifle new and it remains in the same condition. It has been in the safe since I shot it. Never exposed to the rain or banged around or modified. I am old and take care of my things. These rifles have become hard to find - almost impossible to find in this condition.

The rifle and bullets and dies for $700.

Reply with PRIVATE MESSAGES by clicking on my user name and select Start Conversation. It is nobody's business who buys the rifle. So please don't respond with "I'll take it", or money or trade offer replies to the post in the forum. Use PRIVATE MESSAGING. I will handle cash sale responses in order. I will collect offers and decide whether I will accept any of them, but I'll let you know right away that I saw your offer.

You are free of course to reply on the listing itself if you think that is wise. I don't, except when you have questions that everyone should see answered.I never have transacted a purchase here except by Private Message.

Cash only sale, and the deal will be final. Buyer pays transfer.
I prefer we meet at TJ Guns in McMinnville. If you prefer another dealer in the Forest Grove/Hillsboro/Beaverton/Tigard/Newberg/McMinnville area I will be glad to meet there. I will not go to Portland or Multnomah County. I don't go into Portland any more.

BoxFull.JPG BoxEnd1.JPG ReceiverLeft.JPG RightRec.JPG NomenLeft.JPG BreechFace.JPG RecTop.JPG BarrelMidTop.JPG BarrelTopMuzBest.JPG BarrelEndBtm.JPG BtoRxForward.JPG StockBtm.JPG StockLeft.JPG StockRt.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I failed to include my paragraph regarding trades.
The only trades I would consider are good condition commercial, German made Walther PP (PP only) 7.65 (only) or commercial German made Mauser HSc 7.65 (only) pistols. I am NOT interested in Nazi marked examples. I would consider partial trade for an excellent condition Beretta 81BB

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.