JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hopefully some one can figure out manufacture year, cylinder numbers match, just cylinder upside down

DSC_0004.JPG DSC_0005.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

DSC_0005.JPG

Here's a guys write up on your pistol.

The H & R Model 922 revolver was manufactured between 1927 and 1982. The first issue was made from 1927 until the end of 1949 and was offered with a 2.5", 4" and 6" barrel, with fixed sights, checkered walnut grips and a blued finish. The second issue was produced from 1950 through 1982, Had the same barrel lengths, but black plastic grips.

After 1940 H & R used a letter or letters prefix on the serial numbers to date the guns. If there is no letter prefix on your number, the pistol was manufactured before 1940 and I can not tell you the exact year.

Numrich Gun parts shows parts for an early flat flat main spring and then a later model 922.
You need to remove the grips to see which main spring type you have.

Here's a pic of the early flat type.

1657246619213.png

Here's a guys write up on your pistol.

The H & R Model 922 revolver was manufactured between 1927 and 1982. The first issue was made from 1927 until the end of 1949 and was offered with a 2.5", 4" and 6" barrel, with fixed sights, checkered walnut grips and a blued finish. The second issue was produced from 1950 through 1982, Had the same barrel lengths, but black plastic grips.

After 1940 H & R used a letter or letters prefix on the serial numbers to date the guns. If there is no letter prefix on your number, the pistol was manufactured before 1940 and I can not tell you the exact year.
I have a nine shot H&R pistol with no letters in front of the serial number, can you tell what year it was made?

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top