JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This isn't an online marketplace. It's public forum, populated by individual members.

Sometimes, the enrolled membership engages in private commerce, while following all federal/state/local laws applicable.
It's whatever the f' they say it is. Seriously, haven't you been paying attention, they do not live in reality.

Last Edited:
It's whatever the f' they say it is. Seriously, haven't you been paying attention, they do not live in reality.
The people who want control are getting desperate. They have internal polling the rest of us do not see. The way they are acting looks like its far worse than they are letting on and they are in full blown panic now. So let them keep reaching. Maybe, just maybe, more people who care about freedom, not just gun freedom, will wake the hell up.

The people who want control are getting desperate. They have internal polling the rest of us do not see. The way they are acting looks like its far worse than they are letting on and they are in full blown panic now. So let them keep reaching. Maybe, just maybe, more people who care about freedom, not just gun freedom, will wake the hell up.
I too , smell the stinky cologne of desperation.

So this is due to the armslist lawsuit? I don't get section 4. It's almost like they are saying, "despite the Supreme Court saying it's ok, we think that it's not ok.."

This isn't an online marketplace. It's public forum, populated by individual members.

Sometimes, the enrolled membership engages in private commerce, while following all federal/state/local laws applicable.
I think that NWFA would fall under Section B:

ONLINE FIREARMS MARKETPLACE.—The term 'online firearms marketplace' means an interactive computer service that—
"(A) facilitates transactions related to firearms, firearms accessories, firearms equipment, and other firearms-related materials;
"(B) advertises or makes available any posting or listing of any statement by a transferor or by a transferee that could be reasonably inferred to propose the transfer of a firearm; or

I think that NWFA would fall under Section B:

ONLINE FIREARMS MARKETPLACE.—The term 'online firearms marketplace' means an interactive computer service that—
"(A) facilitates transactions related to firearms, firearms accessories, firearms equipment, and other firearms-related materials;
"(B) advertises or makes available any posting or listing of any statement by a transferor or by a transferee that could be reasonably inferred to propose the transfer of a firearm; or
Yes , and I also see this vile lefty subplot of actively encouraging people to sue gun manufacturers, retail stores, and sites like this. Maybe the next step will be using my tax dollars to fund welfare lawyers in pursuit of these civil actions. Public defender for the low income plaintiff, anyone?

It's a desperate reach, they've only got 7 months and they know it…

Time to swept the democrat, leftist, gun grabbers from power for a generation!
Time to also piss off the anti-gunners by buying stuff they are trying to ban.
Just bought my first P80 Glock frame today , looking forward to building it using no power tools.
Figured now was the time to buy considering they want to ban "ghost guns".

I'm planning on building it with a timney trigger and a zaffiri G17L slide and threaded barrel, then a zev tech comp and put on the holosun I already have.(507c) I know I'd regret it if I didn't buy one and they end up successfully banning them.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top