JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I doubt the ban will go anywhere, least not federally. It does, however, remind me I really would like a lighter set of Level IV plates. the ones I have are pretty heavy.

Now, besides quick quips. How do people feel about the whole Body Armor question?

I've always put in a list of items which I lable "Nice to have in my Tin Foil Hat dooms day dreams." The whole ideas someone might ban ownership, is silly. But in a practical sense who would actually use it normally?

When I used to go more open gun ranges or just wilderness areas, I used to ponder a vest for protection against idiots who might do a ND in my direction. Recently that has changed, so I don't worry about it as much.

What are people's thoughts on body armor?
It's the middle of the night. You're awoken by the sound of somebody in the house.
You and your wife both grab your armor and quickly slip it on. You both retrieve your weapons and take up cover with intersecting fields of fire over the door.
One of you calls 911 to report the intruder.
Maybe the cops get there before a shot is fired. Maybe they don't.

The point is body armor serves one purpose and one purpose only. Protection.
Never make it a fair fight. Always have the upper hand.

Just how do they propose to know whether armor should be "grandfathered" or not?

A serial number? Does all body armor come with a serial #?

What if a person made their own body armor? How could they prove that the armor was not made before the law was enacted?
:rolleyes:

Just another curve ball to throw by the outgoing gun hating Liberals in federal clothing!!!
They never want to miss an opportunity to screw over the law abiding gun owners..... But side with criminals because they are "Above the Law"....

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top