JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I want to know why GOA, that I belong to, is pushing bubblegum like this...

Don't get me wrong. I love having news about WTH is going on with gun laws. However, I have some serious problems wherein I get a "Take Action" notice on something that's 6 (SIX) months old and there's been NO ACTION SINCE THEN! Don't believe me..look here or look below ( Written by Michael Hammond Published: 23 June 2020 )

I'm not knocking GOA or Hammond but in my world of laws and legislation, you'd darn well better be ahead of the curve instead of behind it. If you're not, then I have no use for you. Just that simple!

If I'm missing something here, then by all means I'll apologize to whomever I need to. But if I'm correct, then it had better stop if they desire my $ support!
I "will" be writing to GOA over this.

Dan

DateAll Actions
12/19/2019Committee Hearings Held.
Action By: Committee on Oversight and Reform
09/19/2019Committee Hearings Held.
Action By: Committee on Oversight and Reform
01/03/2019Referred to the Committee on Oversight and Reform, and in addition to the Committee on Rules, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
Action By: House of Representatives
01/03/2019Referred to the Committee on Oversight and Reform, and in addition to the Committee on Rules, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned.
01/03/2019Introduced in House

Not sure... that link took me to the story about DC becoming a state... Which will upset the balance in Congress, which could lead to more Dems on board, because we all know the only reason there is a push for DC to become a state is for those two senators they'd get. Two, permanent unflippable seats for the left.

UPDATE: The reason GOA sent a notice was because the 'legislature' was finally going to vote on it and WE need to contact our officials and make sure the bill is a NO vote.
It would have been nice if they'd have stated that. None-the-less, I contacted my legislators which is peaing in the wind but..

Dan

Present day DC should be given back to Maryland, as Congress did previously with the part that was in Virginia. Most of the land in DC has been transferred into private ownership anyway, so the government doesn't need more than a few blocks to contain the White House, Congress and Supreme Court - assuming this anachronism really has a compelling need to exist.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top