JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a H&R survivor rifle/shotgun. I bought it new and have shot it 14 times. 2X 45lc and 12X 410. It is in basically perfect condition. And blemishes on it are very minor handling marks. Comes with 18 rounds of 45lc, 138 rounds of birdshot and a bore snake. Asking $275 for everything which is very fair.
will trade for ??????????
IMG_0924.JPG
IMG_0925.JPG

Last Edited:
Does it have separate barrels for the .45LC and .410, or are you shooting .410 shot thru a rifled barrel? And are other barrels in different calibers available for this gun?

same barrel for 410/45lc. The manufacturer says this barrel is designed for 410 shot with the choke installed and 45lc with the choke removed. Yes there are other barrels available for this gun. 12G,20g,28G all in different lengths. Also 357 mag and 44 mag. I do believe they have rifle calibers also, that would be something H&R can answer. To get a new barrel you must send them the receiver so the barrel can be properly fitted.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.