JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I am reading this right, then AR15 receiver parts kit would become illegal to sell?

yes, even a solid block of aluminum if you marketed it as a 0% receiver. Rep Honda is from California so you know they have no idea that you cant buy machine gun part's kits either (Im sure they have no idea about NFA parts either or even what constitutes a machine gun)

I read the whole thing.. Christ is it insane.
A PIPE could even be considered part of a firearm as well as spare LPKs and other assorted supplementary parts.. If kept together.

These are evil people OR they have no idea what they are talking about..

My money is on evil anti gun zealots.

I think the politicians each year hold a contest to see who can come up with the craziest, most outrageous gun-control bill possible. It seems to be a very competitive field down there.

Being dumb to that level must be excruciatingly hard to pull off. :rolleyes:

Not for Democrats or any other breed of libtard. They do it constantly. I can only surmise that they have Divinely ordained access to a pool of Infinite Ignorance that sprang into being at the moment of the Big Bang and continued to expand with the new universe. Like the concept of Dark Matter and Dark Energy, it is Dark Antiknowledge - undetectable with existing technology but the existence of which is inferred by its negative effects on every aspect of human existence.

You don't know what you don't know.

There are a lot of idiots in office and among the public. There are also a lot of otherwise intelligent people that are ignorant without realizing it. Educate them in a kind and considerate manner instead of calling them names, and you often get surprising results.

I hear tons of people say "you just can't get through to those idiot libtards." Yet I quite regularly have people I speak with flip from "all guns should be banned" to asking if I will take them shooting.

Yes, there are a lot of idiot libtards. But it's hard to tell the idiots from the ignorant. And there is hope for the ignorant if treated with respect. Treat them with condescension and they will rightfully tune you out for being an bubblegum. We lose an ally and they are doomed to continue supporting idiots without ever realizing it.

Hey Mr. Honda:

CRAZY.jpg

Hmmmm....:cool:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads