JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Fed law states registration is illegal, correct?
Beyond that, even if I was to comply, the government gives me zero aid, help or breaks and demands its taxes immediately under threat of garnishment and imprisonment..
Even IF I was to comply (never would) Id have to be compensated for my time and effort. Nothing is free, even under threat of a felony. My fee is $5000 per minute of work to catalog, its an additional $20k for processing and an additional $100k for the filing fee. Payment in cash, up front.

Really makes one wonder if they are actively pushing for another 1776.
What is worse? Taxation without representation or taxation and criminalization with corrupt representation that ignores the very Constitutional Laws of this country?

Fed law states registration is illegal, correct?
Beyond that, even if I was to comply, the government gives me zero aid, help or breaks and demands its taxes immediately under threat of garnishment and imprisonment..
Even IF I was to comply (never would) Id have to be compensated for my time and effort. Nothing is free, even under threat of a felony. My fee is $5000 per minute of work to catalog, its an additional $20k for processing and an additional $100k for the filing fee. Payment in cash, up front.
Dream on.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads