JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I got to purchase some H&N 18's from another member.
Between rain showers I put a couple mags through the 22 Gladius short.
34 yards at power setting 4.
I didn't set up the chronograph but will work with these some more.
I've shot enough to know this isn't one of my better shooting efforts so I'm not too disappointed with the result.
The green dot group was the second Mag and the flier to the right felt good when I pulled the trigger so that wasn't all on me.

1EC7B4A1-2DA9-4698-B557-9FB639EF6620.jpeg 405E0C90-0718-4743-8876-B34733AC8C16.jpeg 94A0C495-390D-4E19-9B56-B57E3C99DA6C.jpeg B08AC660-AB89-414D-9392-7F7AA3AA929B.jpeg

the B18's are fairly new, even newer to the USA.

They're the direct competitor to JSBs very popular .22 18gr pellets.
jsbVShn18gr_april2021a.jpg

For my uses tho', I've found most anything works at 25-yards just fine. Hopefully I'll test to greater distances this year.
d34targetsapril001.jpg

I try to stay well-stocked, if you find yourself low on ammo again, hit me up.
april2021pelletammo001.jpg

co2pistolcollectionMAY2021a.jpg

Hey, Frank, you wouldn't happen to have any .25 Kings in your stash, would ya? All I've got are Benjamin's, and they're just not as consistent or accurate as the JSB's. But it seems every time I check PA, they're out of stock. Should probably just sell the Mrod, anyway, it's been replaced by a .22, with another on the way, and maybe even a 17 HMR to follow :D . Later.

Dave

I was setting up for 50 yards but moved it to 34 as I've been doing some pesting on ground squirrels at that range. My max distance available in the yard is 67 yards but I've got a 100 yard powder burner range set up on the property. I've yet to try beyond 67 with the air guns though.
I've been doing most of the pesting with my .177 but if I can get these 18s dialed in and doped out I wouldn't mind trying the .22.

Hopefully pellets will become more readily available in the near future. I've been lucky to find fellow air gunners willing to part with some of their stock and I really appreciate the chance to get these 18s from you Frank.
Still very much a learning game here but I find shooting these air rifles to be more enjoyable than I would have imagined and I'm getting lots more trigger time than with the powder burners.
It's always good to get a chance to meet somebody with the same interests and see the things that are working for them.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads