JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$400
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Beaverton
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Putting this one up for sale now that I picked up a new SIG.
Please do not message me if you are not an Oregon resident.
This is a H&K VP70Z the first polymer framed striker fired handgun to hit the market(1970, Glock didn't make a pistol til 1982). Capacity is 18+1 in pistol roughly the size of a Glock 17/22/37.
The VP70Z comes in an H&K plastic box with 1 18 round magazine, safety is crossbolt type like on rifle or some shotguns. The trigger pull is long but manageable, like an S&W K or L frame in Double Action. Especially after the trigger job.
Speaking of Double Action this pistol is Double Action only, true DAO where if a cartridge for some reason does not go off you can just pull the trigger again unlike most other striker fired pistols.
Very simple and reliable gun, have 250 rounds through it with a variety of bullet weights and casing types.

Magazine release is of the European heel type. Conceals well for the size. Magazine is double stack double feed, which makes loading a magazine up at the rage very quick and easy. Only pistol I've had with an easier take down than Glock. Pictured next to my Glock 37 in .45 Gap(same frame size as Glock 17), the Glock 37 is in the photo just for scale.
This pistol does not lock open after the last round is fired and it was never designed to.

Transfer to be done at Sunset Firearms or J&B Firearms.

image000000(1).jpg image000001(2).jpg image000002(1).jpg image000004.jpg image000003.jpg image000007.jpg image000008.jpg image000009 (2).jpg image000006.jpg image000005.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
A groundbreaking pistol way before Glock. I believe a collectible that will appreciate in value. Makes me think the designers were Star Trek fans! Very Phaser looking!
Good Luck with Sale.

New Ruger PC Charger w/ sig Romeo red dot Shoots Glock and Ruger mags.

New Mossberg 590 Pump 12ga w/ Streamlight TL Racker foregrip W/weapon light. Fiber optic front sight. 18inch barrel

Trade value 1100$

New Mossberg 590 Pump 12ga w/ Streamlight TL Racker foregrip W/weapon light. Fiber optic front sight. 18inch barrel

I'll pass no interest in shotguns or 9mm PCC's(Already have an MP5, don't want or need anything else)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.