JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I just picked up a Full Size USP .40 and I'm shopping around for some good sights.

I was on HKparts.net and under the ambi-selector, there's a pic with it installed on a gun and the USP had a burred hammer and these awesome rear sights. From the picture it looks like they're tritium, but I don't know if it's a separate shroud that fits around a rear sight blade? or it's a one piece rear sight. I have been looking everywhere and keep coming up with the same 6 sights or so..

Any and all help is appreciated, thanks in advance!

hk usp rear sight want.jpg

hk usp rear sight want.jpg

Shoot Adam at HKparts.net an email and ask him what it is. I've done the same in the past for some of my HK's, looking at pictures and 'needing' to know what that accessory is, and he's pointed me in the right direction every time. If he's stocking it, he's always offered me the best price too.

Hah! Adam tells me that he has no idea... He wants me to notify him if I find them..lol

He wants to be able to sell them on the site, but when I asked if he had any more knowledge on them he just said that he just has that picture..

The hunt continues..

Don'tr know how valid this is
the company information:
MMC Sight Inc.
7770S. Duneville St
Las Vegas, NV 89139

Freephone: +1 800 998 7423
Telephone: +1 702 267 9457
FAX: +1 702 914 3615

Found it.
Its a <broken link removed> <broken link removed> <broken link removed>

YES! I got a name.. Thanks LP!

I will try and call the company in Vegas on Monday, Thanks Mark, I'll let you you guys know what I come up with.

See... NWFA is the BEST source of info..=)

Well I guess the company is out of business... figures, the sight I want is not to be found.. From what I've read on other forums is they had a bad reputation of keeping peoples slides for sight installations and avoiding phone calls and e-mails. They have a ton of strikes on the BBB site too.. Why is it there are a bunch of crooked businesses in Vegas???? I've heard of bad things about K-Var, and there were these two guys that ran NeoGeoFreak and did all sorts of damage..

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top