JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
9mm
City
Stanwood
State
Washington
Looking for an HK USP to make a half life 9mm pistol clone. Would prefer one in 9mm but I would also take one in .45 or .40 S&W. Also if you have the comp. That would also be preferred. If youve got one let me know!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Already offered and you werent interested lol.

Already offered and you werent interested lol.
$2k is a bit much 😉 I ordered my USP at money market pawn in SE Portland only took a week. Try speaking to an FFL or gun shop that you frequent and see if they can order you one! I also know midway USA has the standard USP for $900 free shipping which is a steal! You can always try online but I got tired of dealing with the logistics and had MMP order it for me super simple and easy! Best of luck my friend

$2k is a bit much 😉 I ordered my USP at money market pawn in SE Portland only took a week. Try speaking to an FFL or gun shop that you frequent and see if they can order you one! I also know midway USA has the standard USP for $900 free shipping which is a steal! You can always try online but I got tired of dealing with the logistics and had MMP order it for me super simple and easy! Best of luck my friend
Thanks brother, i would agree 2k is a stretch. Ive found them for about 900 as well, but my main problem is that i only have trades haha. Broke right now otherwise i would absolutely buy one.

Thanks brother, i would agree 2k is a stretch. Ive found them for about 900 as well, but my main problem is that i only have trades haha. Broke right now otherwise i would absolutely buy one.
Been there! Just depends on how much want it. I had to bite the bullet and sell a few guns much cheaper than MSRP or what I paid but hey I got what I wanted! Seems like the USP is hard to find in certain areas I have seen maybe an handful on here over the past few years and if they are available they typically want cash unfortunately. Maybe find a local shop and see how much they would give you for whatever you are trying to trade. If it is a substantial amount then see how much cash you would have to come up with much easier to pay $100-400 oppose to paying that outright price of around a thousand.

Been there! Just depends on how much want it. I had to bite the bullet and sell a few guns much cheaper than MSRP or what I paid but hey I got what I wanted! Seems like the USP is hard to find in certain areas I have seen maybe an handful on here over the past few years and if they are available they typically want cash unfortunately. Maybe find a local shop and see how much they would give you for whatever you are trying to trade. If it is a substantial amount then see how much cash you would have to come up with much easier to pay $100-400 oppose to paying that outright price of around a thousand.
Yeah true, only problem is the one thing i want to trade is worth a lot and ive had people be interested but i wouldnt trade a $3000 gun package for a $900 without something extra on top for me so its really crappy. Might just sell it than buy whatever with the cash lol

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.