JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Excellent condition. About 500 rounds through it. 2 -10 round mags. Box & Manual. $500

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Wow!!! First time I've used this sight. Should have said or best offer. I got emails to my account and PM's. So far, the high bid is $600. I'm going to deal with Eugene because he was first. Thanks for the replies and offers.

Wow!!! First time I've used this sight. Should have said or best offer. I got emails to my account and PM's. So far, the high bid is $600. I'm going to deal with Eugene because he was first. Thanks for the replies and offers.

You will likely get banned if you try to run an auction here. It is against the rules (I won't bother posting them, they are easy to find). If you initially set the price high then a lot of people would likely ignore the post even if you lowered the price later. Some might not even look at your posts for other items (I usually don't bother if I know the person often prices things too high).

If folks offered you more money after Eugene the Realtor said he would take it then those are the kind of people that should not be here.

I'm not scolding you. It sounds like you know the right thing to do. I just get irked by how some folks act around here. Awesome deal by the way!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.