JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A friend said I should post on here to see what you guys think.
Another good -friend says they are selling all there old H&Ks $400+$40 for transfer with 3, I think 15 round clips and he is throwing 2 boxes of ammo cause he is nice guy. They are 5 years old serviced ect. It will be a compact or full sized depending what is left. They all got replaced with S&W. I don't know what model etc, I forgot to ask.

I know your thinking man jump on that. I have been looking at the glock 17 and xd 9. I really like the xd and I was looking for 9mm. One other bonus no sales tax. Ammo is more expensive and I was thinking if I got a glock to do a 22 conversion.

What do you guys think? I just want to make sure I feel the warm fuzzy before I pick one up IF there are any left LOL.

:s0114:

Ha, it's cool. My two buddies purchased theirs from the WSP - They were selling what they had and getting new ones. By the looks of the ones they got, I would say go for it. Remember though, they will not have safeties like normal HK do.

I look at it this way no way should your finger be on the trigger unless you have a target. Did they say what models they were? I am having hard time finding which ones they were. How long ago did they pick them up? I am going to clark county gun show this weekend to check some HK to see if I like them, they were way out of my range before. Thanks for any info.

I look at it this way no way should your finger be on the trigger unless you have a target. Did they say what models they were? I am having hard time finding which ones they were. How long ago did they pick them up? I am going to clark county gun show this weekend to check some HK to see if I like them, they were way out of my range before. Thanks for any info.

It's true, just letting you know though, some people don't want guns without external safeties.

The ones they picked up were H&K USP .40s. One was from 2001, the other from 2003. For being that "old" they were in very good shape. They picked them up a couple of weeks ago, I don't know the exact date, but probably Late december to early January.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top