JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Good morning! I got this 1983 P7 on a trade yesterday and wanted to love it, shot it last night and this morning and I can't do it. So it is up for sale or trade. The gun has holster wear in various places but the internals are in excellent condition. It comes with the original box and an extra magazine. Trade wise looking for reliable decent handguns and cash would really like a vp9 or any Glocks, or M&P, with that's said surprise me! Cash price after some feedback, $1050

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last Edited:
Nice old P7! I have an earlier P7 in Nickle, I was told it was rare, its new in the box with all the goodies. Its just a safe queen for now. Good luck on your sale.

Glock 19 gen 3 new in mid 14 (With 7 10 round mags) , less than 100 rounds down pipe & perfect condition,Original Box & accessories & extra glock tool , Glock mfg. holsters (2 versions) ( One IWB Hidden Hybrid Holster) One Glock mfg.Mag pouch + 500 cash & ffl fees ???

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.