JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$730
Manufacturer
Heckler & Koch
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Milwaukie
State
Oregon
Zip Code

Known for being issued to US Federal Customs & Border Protection and DHS Agents, the Heckler & Koch P2000 with LEM trigger is a reliable hard hitting and fairly compact pistol. Perfect for CCW, this pistol with its LEM trigger and the big dot sights configuration when loaded in the .40s&w Buffalo Bore 180grain loads is an excellent and reliable all weather trail and camp pistol for the NW territory.
Includes box & 5 magazines. excellent condition.

For Sale: $730

Trade interest:
- classic S&W revolvers in .357 or .44magnum
- 1911 pistols in 10mm or .45acp
- HK hammer fired pistols in 9mm or .45acp
- old and historic firearms all sorts
- 10mm
- old .22 rifles
- I'm interested in all kinds of stuff.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service

Known for being issued to US Federal Customs & Border Protection and DHS Agents, the Heckler & Koch P2000 with LEM trigger is a reliable hard hitting and fairly compact pistol. Perfect for CCW, this pistol with its LEM trigger and the big dot sights configuration when loaded in the .40s&w Buffalo Bore 180grain loads is an excellent and reliable all weather trail and camp pistol for the NW territory.
Includes box & 5 magazines. excellent condition.

For Sale: $730

Trade interest:
- classic S&W revolvers in .357 or .44magnum
- 1911 pistols in 10mm or .45acp
- HK hammer fired pistols in 9mm or .45acp
- old and historic firearms all sorts
- 10mm
- old .22 rifles
- I'm interested in all kinds of stuff.

Hi guessing this one is sold?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.