JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

UPDATE:

P2000 is available with 2 mags, original case, additional grips, cable lock, for $600. Add holsters and ammo for $700.

I need to sell my one and only gun. :( I'm a little low on cash because I paid for my tuition and my wife's tuition upfront to earn bonus miles on my debit rewards card (cash back) and FA is very behind. We still haven't gotten our funds and school started 6 weeks ago. I missed over a week of work due to the flu too, so my paycheck on the first wasn't enough.

Anyway, rent is due by the third so I'm trying my luck here. I would say it's in great condition, but judge for yourself from the pictures or in person. I can also send more pics upon request.

Everything pictured is included. I have a Galco Skyop IWB holster (which I just bought about a month ago for $70), a Blackhawk Serpa OWB holster, 2 mags, and the original box. Also have the other grips and cable lock & key (which wasn't used). AH date code. 20 rounds of Federal Premium 135 Grain Hydra-Shok JHP included, as well as 12 rds of Winchester hollow points.

I would like to sell FTF only since I'm needing the cash ASAP. Thanks for looking!

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.