JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Lightly used H&K P2000
-chambered in .357 Sig
-Variant 3
-SA/DA with a rear decocker

Excellent carry weapon, concealed VERY well with the holster provided.
I was significantly impressed with the accuracy, it out shoots my old USP and feels more solid, yet still remains even more compact.
It is marvelously powerful to shoot. Very loud, but very satisfying. Perfect platform for the .357 Sig round.

*Beautiful internals, light wear.

*The metal finish is pristene. NO knicks or scratches. None.
The Hostile Environment finish on this weapon is completely intact.

*Plastic is excellent, especially for a used handgun. (See photos)

I'm very proud of how well I have maintained this weapon cosmetically and functionally.

*Less than ~500 rounds fired, very well taken care of.

*It's never seen the rain, or any soil besides pocket lint.

*Cleaned regularly, cleaned gently.

*Includes Comp-tac Infidel holster in excellent condition, practically new. No scratches whatsoever. (See photos)

*Night sights.

*Two 12 round magazines. Original and USP .40. Both in excellent condition, and I only used one, the other (original) was stored and is in new condition. I used the USP mag for shooting, and it's also in amazing condition. (See photos)

*All original documents in the original hard case, including fired shell casing in unopened envelope from the factory.

*All of the removable grip sizes.

$775

I hate to see it go, and I'm hesitant to sell. I love this handgun and only want somebody to own it who will take only the best care of it.