JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
H&K MP5 Sub-Machine Gun Final 5 Test Quiz Questions

I am semi-retired and I am taking a self-passed and self-taught Armorers course and now I am on the H&K MP5 Sub-Machine Guns I hope to become a part-time light Gunsmith in the future.

There are over 60 quiz questions covering this firearm and I have answered most of them but during my study and research I am having some problems related to some of the following quiz questions. Either I am not sure of the correct answer or I have conflicting answers.

Can you help me determine the correct answers for these few 5 quiz questions? Please correct my wrong answers!

Thanks for your help.

Note #30. What holds the extractor in place?
a) The extractor spring
b) A roll pin
c) The wing on the firing pin and the top of the bolt head
d) All of the above

Note #31. As wear occurs in the barrel extension and the locking rollers, what part can be replaced in oversized (and undersized) dimensions to compensate for the wear?
a) The locking piece
b) The bolt head
c) The firing pin
d) The locking rollers
e) The locking roller holder
f) All of the above

Note #32. There is a stud on the right inside lower rear of the trigger group. What is that studs purpose?
a) It is the pivot for the full auto catch
b) It is the trigger return stop
c) It prevents the sear from its upward travel
d) None of the above

Note #33. The sear must go into the trigger group before the trigger itself. True or False.
a) True
b) False

Note #34. The full auto catch must go in the trigger group before the release lever is installed. True or False.
a) True
b) False

Hi Bill74,
Sound like some of the test of AGI. I taking the class too. All the Answers are on the dvd. You may have to watch it some more. I you still have problems call AGI Jack Landis.
Tony Portland, Oregon Area

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads