JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know if this set up for a 22 would be considered a silencer? if I know the laws right dont you have to register silencers? I would not want to go through all that B.S. I would just find another plinking 22 lr

The H&K MP5 SD offered by Umarex USA is a rimfire rifle authentic in looks, feel, and operation. This HK clone is engineered as a dedicated .22 Long Rifle. It’s built with a match grade precision barrel, metal receiver, and retractable stock. It also has a NAVY pistol grip as well as HK MP5-style sights. The sound dampener (SD) is actually a compensator. It is attached to conceal the 16.1 inch barrel that extends the full length of the gun and compensator.
The MP5’s magazine is made of high-strength polymer and is designed for ease of loading with dual grips for holding the spring when loading. A 25- and 10-round version of the magazine is available. Both are proportionate in size to the centerfire version’s mag to maintain the authentic look of the 9mm MP5s magazine.

The suppressor is a fake, just there to look cool by hiding the barrel; making the barrel appear short. Fake suppressors do not need to be registered.

It should be fine, it's just there to look like a silencer. The other company that makes MP5 clones, GSG, had an issue with their MP5SD where the ATF decided it was a silencer (I think it cut down the report a small amount, or could be readily converted to work or something) and they had to replace the barrel shroud.

It should be fine, it's just there to look like a silencer. The other company that makes MP5 clones, GSG, had an issue with their MP5SD where the ATF decided it was a silencer (I think it cut down the report a small amount, or could be readily converted to work or something) and they had to replace the barrel shroud.

They are too easily converted...just a few minutes and a drill :)

GSG was sued by HK, had to make changes to the stampings and name.

They are too easily converted...just a few minutes and a drill :)

GSG was sued by HK, had to make changes to the stampings and name.

The old fake can was hollow. To make a real suppressor out of it, what you do is drill holes in your barrel, completely ruining it. It is pretty ridiculous considering you could make a regular illegal suppressor just as easily without ruining your barrel out of some pipe and washers.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top