JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Does anyone know if this set up for a 22 would be considered a silencer? if I know the laws right dont you have to register silencers? I would not want to go through all that B.S. I would just find another plinking 22 lr

The H&K MP5 SD offered by Umarex USA is a rimfire rifle authentic in looks, feel, and operation. This HK clone is engineered as a dedicated .22 Long Rifle. It’s built with a match grade precision barrel, metal receiver, and retractable stock. It also has a NAVY pistol grip as well as HK MP5-style sights. The sound dampener (SD) is actually a compensator. It is attached to conceal the 16.1 inch barrel that extends the full length of the gun and compensator.
The MP5’s magazine is made of high-strength polymer and is designed for ease of loading with dual grips for holding the spring when loading. A 25- and 10-round version of the magazine is available. Both are proportionate in size to the centerfire version’s mag to maintain the authentic look of the 9mm MP5s magazine.

The suppressor is a fake, just there to look cool by hiding the barrel; making the barrel appear short. Fake suppressors do not need to be registered.

It should be fine, it's just there to look like a silencer. The other company that makes MP5 clones, GSG, had an issue with their MP5SD where the ATF decided it was a silencer (I think it cut down the report a small amount, or could be readily converted to work or something) and they had to replace the barrel shroud.

It should be fine, it's just there to look like a silencer. The other company that makes MP5 clones, GSG, had an issue with their MP5SD where the ATF decided it was a silencer (I think it cut down the report a small amount, or could be readily converted to work or something) and they had to replace the barrel shroud.

They are too easily converted...just a few minutes and a drill :)

GSG was sued by HK, had to make changes to the stampings and name.

They are too easily converted...just a few minutes and a drill :)

GSG was sued by HK, had to make changes to the stampings and name.

The old fake can was hollow. To make a real suppressor out of it, what you do is drill holes in your barrel, completely ruining it. It is pretty ridiculous considering you could make a regular illegal suppressor just as easily without ruining your barrel out of some pipe and washers.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top