JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Funny Story...
I was looking for an IWB holster for my new XDS I just picked up yesterday and decided to stop at Discount Gun in Vancouver as it was on the way home. As I was walking out, a guy was walking in and asked if they bought guns, to which they replied no. So I waited for him to come out and asked him what he had. He said he had a GSG 522 SD. I said what is that as I was not familiar. he told me an MP5 clone that shoots 22lr. I asked how much and he said $300. I said let me see.... he showed me and I said sold. I did a quick google search to make sure his price was fair which I decided it was since his was in less than 500 rounds condition. I had already been looking at the M&P15-22 for a second 22 rifle as the 5.56 ammo is just too much to go and blast away with every weekend.

Took that puppy out shooting today and I have to say it was a blast to shoot. Not quite as accurate as my ruger 10-22, but I think that is more the sights being kind of hokey more than anything. I was still able to hit my 3"metal target from about 25 yards so I was happy. I am going to need to look at the bolt release as it seemed to not want to return to battery once I inserted the mag as it should. May just need to be cleaned.

All that said, I was very surprised at the fun factor this provided and wouldn't hesitate to buy another one at the right price. Good luck on your search.:s0155:

(hope I just didn't hijack that this thread....)

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.