JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$1
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
Centralia
State
Washington
This is going to be the lat bump on these. If they don't se;;/trade, so be it! It was the Gods' will to stay with me, and with the other 2 complete sets! Yes, I acquired the other one commemorating the European, and N African war theater, too, and it came with another set of these! so this is a duplicate.

NOW TRADING FOR OTHER GOOD BLADES: CORBY, BUSSE, ETC. MULTIPLE BLADES FOR AN INCREDIBLE COLLECTION. CALL/TEXT AT 503-442-1914

PRICE DROPPED AT $3,000/SET or trade for other hi-priced knives (multiple). If it doesn't sell before September '21, they go with me to Romania ...

I have for sale a set of 6 commemorative Fairbarn & Sykes commemorative daggers issued by the American Historical Foundation in Richmond, VA.

These are all from The World War II Victory Collection Limited Edition issued by the American Historical Foundation of Richmond, Virginia (there are 12 knives, all issued in the 1980's, 6 of them for the Pacific Theater and 6 of them for the European-N African Theater).

All knives are enclosed in custom-made cases, with velvet, wood, or similar treatments complimenting the theme of the commemorated event. Note the distinctive handle and grip treatments which reflect the style used in the particular theater or in use by the particular unit.

Each knife and its associated case is in the original packing box. All knives are in mint unused condition. All knives were commissioned by the and built by either Wilkinson Sword Co. Ltd. of London England (the ones fr the European Theater) or H.G. Long & Co Sheffield England (the ones for the Pacific Theater), the original manufacturer or designer of many of the combat knives these commemoratives were based on, as noted in the individual descriptions. The etching is very deep and everything golden is actually 24k gold plated.

These knives are long out of production, being made in the early 1980s. They are very scarce and difficult to acquire as most collectors are unwilling to part with them.

I am trying to sell them together as a group for $3,000 ... shipping insured on my dime. Each of them can be individually purchased for $700.

I am attaching a few pictures. Write me for detailed pictures or more informations. [email protected] or text to 503-442-1914

Only certified checks and or friends/family PayPal

FSIwoJimaCasedF.jpg FSIwoJimaCasedOAF.jpg FSIwoJimaCasedR.jpg FSOkinawaF.jpg FSOkinawaFOA.jpg FSOkinawaR.jpg FSCoralSeaF.jpg FSCoralSeaFOA.jpg FSCoralSeaROA.jpg s-l64.jpg FSSolomonsCasedF.jpg FSSolomonsCasedFOA.jpg FSSolomonsCasedR.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top