Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

GWACS Cav-II Lower

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by dan97526, Apr 8, 2013.

1. dan97526

dan97526 Grants Pass, OR/Centralia, WA Member

For sale is a GWACS Armory Cav-II lower receiver. Round count approximately 75. Finish work has been done, to include sanding seams, flash removal, and filling and relieving the handgrip below the trigger. Include two sets of takedown/pivot pins, bolt catch spring and selector detent spring.

For the Cav-II lowers, the bolt catch spring and selector detent spring are cut down for installation. Since the existing cut-down springs are proven to work with this particular lower they will be included.

The lower can also be purchased complete: LPK installed, buffer spring and H-buffer.

Stripped Lower - $185 shipped to FFL

Complete Lower - $265 shipped to FFL

Buyer to pay actual cost if it is required to ship from an FFL. Will sell FTF in Rogue Valley.

IMG_0085.jpg

IMG_0086.jpg

2. branchbuster

branchbuster Albany Active Member

Where in Southern Oregon and how much for ftf?

3. dan97526

dan97526 Grants Pass, OR/Centralia, WA Member

Grants Pass. I will knock $15 off either price assuming I don't have to drive too far.

Thanks!

4. Chump

Chump Vancouver WA Member

still avail?......I in portland area. I have Nikon spooting scope to trade????

5. Chump

Sorry, Nikon spotting scope, 20x. I have small tri-pod and window mount.....I will drive down from Portland area for face to face........

6. Chump

still available?...open for trade with new spotting scope and tripod and mounts??..