JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Personaly;
It's not that I don't appreciate the above shotgun, I certainly would not kick it outa bed! I just would not buy one because over the decades I have been quite happy with my M-37/M-12/ M-870 pumps.
I have all that muscle memory locked down and at my age,,,frankly I may gain wisdom, but I ain't gaining speed.
I don't think a slicker shotgun will make the difference it would have a few decades ago.

You could buy a M37/M12 (ok M1200 etc.) and a M870 for the price of the above!

I miss my saiga... Traded it for a glock, If there's one gun that I truely regret selling its my saiga. With so many interchangeable parts and easy take down I must own another some day. All of FN's equipment seems to get awesome reviews but replacing parts seems problematic.

I miss my saiga... Traded it for a glock, If there's one gun that I truely regret selling its my saiga. With so many interchangeable parts and easy take down I must own another some day. All of FN's equipment seems to get awesome reviews but replacing parts seems problematic.

I own more shotguns than any one man probably should beberius, and I'd put the Saiga up against any of them;)

I love my Benelli M4, though I admit it was expensive and there seems to be a learning curve when comes to the operation.

OK then:
Frankly speaking Sans Zombie hordes a pump is as good as a semi every day, It's equal to spray and pray any day, (I refuse to get into ryming slang this late at night!)

I'm still laughing at the term "shottie"......

Oh, wait! Now I remember!

My double barrel "shottie" was compared to a "stick" and good for those of us that are broke.

The only use for them is in a double barrel for sensitive shooters and a double barrel is not a good choice for home defense. If you are broke then OK, better than a sharp stick

And I would love to know how my double barrel doesn't fit in this category.......

The 12 GA shotgun is unsurpassed in home defense. The WW1 Germans wanted them banned they were so horrified at their effect

Well Blitz, no offence but it's the first one that really counts, and at possibly ten times the cost or more it's hard for some to justify a gain of 50% for that much bang for the buck,, so to speak.

I understand.. for most daily shoots it's not an issue..but for the planet of the apes uprising it may mean life and death

I'm still laughing at the term "shottie"......

Oh, wait! Now I remember!

My double barrel "shottie" was compared to a "stick" and good for those of us that are broke.

And I would love to know how my double barrel doesn't fit in this category.......

Because 4 home invaders are going to possibly wreck your day

There is nothing better than the gentile discussion of the finer points of shottys, as they apply to the coming zombpoclypse, in front of a rousing fire, while holding a large snifter of 24YO Islay Scotch to one's nose and inhaling deeply. While waiting for da hookas

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top