JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Oh, man...:huh:

There's a question at the end of this column and one guy has already offered a very thoughtful answer. Feel free to weigh in, here and there.

Was Pierce County shooting a ‘suicide by cop?’

<broken link removed>

I just never will understand this stuff, and I've seen a lot of really strange human behavior in my life....

I just never will understand this stuff, and I've seen a lot of really strange human behavior in my life....

That's okay Dave. I don't get a lot of stuff stupid humans do. Much prefer this than the "mentioned in the article" mass shooting THEN taking your own life. People are, and apparently always have been pretty stupid.
I gave up trying to figure some of these things out.

I leave in the "it is what it is" category.

I don't think it has been mentioned on here yet and not that this really matters, but the man that the police were chasing was a convicted felon, if i remember hearing correctly he had multiple weapon charges and had been in and out of jail. When i herd about this it almost seemed like the man just did not want to go back to jail, which is quite sad in my opinion. Its sad that his actions in life led him to that. I do not feel that the cop should be held responsible in any way shape or form. especially considering the high risk and fast decisions that officers have to make in the field. I guess its all in the eye of the situation (instead of beholder ;) lol ). Really a sad story though, even sadder, was that it was aired on live television, fox network i believe. I herd the President of the station making his public apology statement. If i happen to find the video again i'll email to whoever wants, i don't feel comfortable posting something of that magnitude on a public site though.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top