JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
So I have seen video's being shown off here of people standing on roads (yes up in the woods but still considered a road in Oregon law) and shooting at targets down the road.

I though mall ninjas concealed carried AK Draco pistols?

They make a nice car gun though! I have one and did carry it for a while, now I'm down to a Charter Arms .44 Special, a Kimber .45 and a NAA .22 WMR, all at the same time when in the car. Right now I'm at work so I only have the Kimber and NAA on me.

I grew up in an area where most of the "woods" are private land. People tore up the roads with their four wheelers, vandalized equipment. Now the land is locked up. They open some of it during rifle season, but that's it. Some bozo ran his jeep off the road on Longview Fibre land, his parents sued citing the lack of guard rails ON A LOGGING ROAD. They locked up their land. Almost all of the private land is locked up. It used to be open for us, but the idiots out there do have an effect on all of us.

It amazes me that just a few miles east or north of there he could have went into the national forest, found a safe legal location and this would all have been a non starter. He hasn't got a clue and as such is a detriment. Lets see,, the first time the weapon is fired (just checking to see if it works) and a felony is committed? It truly is dumb a$$hats like this that do leave an impression on those that sit on the fence and could be swayed to leap over to the anti side, so yes it does have an impact on all of us. Education is the key, and ol' Rambo there needs some. He's damn lucky to have not been arrested, Roads end is home to more than a handful of local city, county and state troopers that live in the area.
One more thing to ponder, the community of Roads end has just been incorporated into the city of Lincoln city this year, knowing is half the battle.

Does a drunk driver in Kansas make all drivers look bad? Does an idiot parent in Cincinnati make all parents look bad?
I can appreciate your point but the issue is there is no 'collective effort' to ban alcohol or bad parents - but there is for guns. Bad parents and liberals drink and liberals can be bad parents but guns and gun ownership are what are in the spotlight.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top