JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Reactions
To one and all, stay away from gunsshoppers.com. Nice pretty site but don't be fooled like I was, they are nothing but scammers. they only deal with paying to an email with paypal or zelle. then they tell you it didn't go through so send it again. I sent the first, shame on me, did not send the second, shame on them. Then they ghost you like you don't exist since they can't get you to send more money. So one and all stay away from this bogus co.
jeff

To one and all, stay away from gunsshoppers.com. Nice pretty site but don't be fooled like I was, they are nothing but scammers. they only deal with paying to an email with paypal or zelle. then they tell you it didn't go through so send it again. I sent the first, shame on me, did not send the second, shame on them. Then they ghost you like you don't exist since they can't get you to send more money. So one and all stay away from this bogus co.
jeff
Please tell me you used a credit card?

there are many other sites like this. If its too good to be true...
for me the red flag is In stock guns cheaper than the lowest price during the salad days = scam
$268 glock 43x in stock and shipping. c'mon

I can verify that they're a scam because they're scamming me. I should have known when they told me to make payment with Zelle.

I ordered a pistol, and never got5 a shipping number, so I contacted them via email and got "our suppliers can't get the backorders to us" So I asked for a refund and got "That is a process and can be resolved until at least 2 weeks."

Just for funsies, I tried placing another order for 47.513 of the same gun and it went through with no problems. Needless to say that I didn't submit payment with that one. The site says they're located in LA, but the WHOIS on the site locates them in Reykjavik, Iceland.

I'm currently reporting them to anybody that cares right now, but I'm not holding my breath.

I was scammed by these cowards. Contacted the FBI, ATF, and NRA about them. Got some action. Their website is down now!! Interpol has their ID and they are on the run. They kept emailing me with threats and taunts. But we prevailed in the end. Don't let scammers run free...file complaints and complain to EVERYONE. PayPal finally had to give me my money back or be complicit in the crime. Here's their emails if you want to tell them what you think bradysgunshop7 and belblake12 both are at gmail.com

I was scammed by these cowards. Contacted the FBI, ATF, and NRA about them. Got some action. Their website is down now!! Interpol has their ID and they are on the run. They kept emailing me with threats and taunts. But we prevailed in the end. Don't let scammers run free...file complaints and complain to EVERYONE. PayPal finally had to give me my money back or be complicit in the crime. Here's their emails if you want to tell them what you think bradysgunshop7 and belblake12 both are at gmail.com
I'm surprised paypal, which has rules against paying for guns, could be complicit when you violated their service agreement.

Let's make this easy. If a website does not accept a credit card, then don't do business with them.

If they do accept credit cards you still need to do your due diligence, but usually a website that will not accept credit cards is the most obvious giveaway. Instead they want your money in their pocket now using Zelle, bitcoin, etc.

jeff
TO all of you newbies out there,never ever pay with anything OTHER than a credit card, ever, it is always a scam,always do a detailed search about the company first, never ever believe in online reviews, they are most always a scam...

TO all of you newbies out there,never ever pay with anything OTHER than a credit card, ever, it is always a scam,always do a detailed search about the company first, never ever believe in online reviews, they are most always a scam...
The site is down thanks to my diligence and unwillingness to give up

I'm surprised paypal, which has rules against paying for guns, could be complicit when you violated their service agreement.
This is why they are complicit: 1. They've received countless complaints but let the fake dealers stay on their sit. 2. Woke ideology is no excuse for facilitating crimes after those crimes have been reported repeatedly. 3. PayPal needs to warn people when transactions are irreversible with known scammers on their site. The only reason this scam went on for as long as it did was because victims just give up or rationalize that it is their fault somehow.

This is why they are complicit: 1. They've received countless complaints but let the fake dealers stay on their sit. 2. Woke ideology is no excuse for facilitating crimes after those crimes have been reported repeatedly. 3. PayPal needs to warn people when transactions are irreversible with known scammers on their site. The only reason this scam went on for as long as it did was because victims just give up or rationalize that it is their fault somehow.
What "site"? Paypal is a bank, not an ecommerce site.

The FDIC doesn't consider PayPal to be a bank. Why do you?
I consider them a financial services company, not a proper bank. But that has little to do with them being an ecommerce site that has gun sellers on it, does it?

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads