JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have an AR barrel that needs an A2 front sight drilled and pinned to it. The closer to SE Portland the better, but I wouldn't mind going a little further out to support a good business/member. I had a bad experience with Allison and Carey Gunworks, so I'd prefer not to go there if possible. Thanks for the help.

I have an AR barrel that needs an A2 front sight drilled and pinned to it. The closer to SE Portland the better, but I wouldn't mind going a little further out to support a good business/member. I had a bad experience with Allison and Carey Gunworks, so I'd prefer not to go there if possible. Thanks for the help.
I had a similar experience at Allison and Carey a few years back, took two guns in for repair and wasn't happy with either when they were done with them. 1 is a rossi copy of a .22 lr gallery gun that needed a firing pin replaced, they got that done but it does not lock up properly when ready to fire. probably won't be going back to them.

Try this guy he's in Gladstone. He's ex military. Seems like a good guy. I'm doing a transfer with him.

4814E33A-9BF0-437A-8609-958427BA4EA1.jpeg 6F53C8F5-9FDF-4510-8B76-C15D61242803.jpeg

I've had very good luck with the nice guys out at Brimstone Gunsmithing out towards Camas. Down in the lower level of SafeFire, they've done a bit of work for me, always pleased with their results.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top