JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So I just got one of these. Cute little ray gun-looking thing, manufactured c1919.

First thing I noticed about functionality is that the barrel has that ominous-looking doughnut shadow. Bummer. But hey, there's a gun show this weekend! And the barrel is, literally, a drop in part and fairly cheap to boot.

So I figured I'd pull the barrel to bring along, just to make sure I got the right thing.

Then things got all FUBARed.

Suffice it to say, I've somehow managed to remove the breech plug and disengaged the safety. This should cause the slide to move forward and out of the frame. Except the slide is still locked back, and near as I can tell it seems that I've somehow managed to get the safety cam out of phase with the ejector, and I have no idea how, or how to fix it.

So I'm looking for a Portland (or really, Washington County if possible) smith who is either familiar with these guns, or at least worldly enough to figure out how to unscrew-up whatever I did.

Help?

Thanks!

If it helps, I found this one totally by accident and bought it totally on impulse =P

Thanks for the link. I've actually found that site before, and all I can find on it (I should probably contact the owner) is a warning under the disassembly instructions not to turn the plug counterclockwise. Apparently, when you do this Bad Things® happen. But no help about how to fix it.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top