JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hey,
Last Fall I picked up a brand-new Taurus PT145. Before I could even shoot it, the built-in Taurus safety thingee broke. I think I may have fixed it so that it will fire, but I want to find a gunsmith in my area to take a look at it before trying that. And yes, I know I could ship it to Taurus to get fixed, but that would take a while and cost a bunch in shipping.
So..... Anyone know any good gunsmiths in the central coast (Newport/Lincoln City) or Corvallis area?
Thanks!
Whatzhizname

I'll withhold my opinions about locks and taurii in general, but as I understand it -- Taurus is one of the best about returns and repairs. Call them up and they should take it in to fix regardless if you're the original owner.

Also there is a place on the road between albany and lebanon that does a lot of work. Can't vouch for the work since I havent had anything done there, but they're friendly. Rangemasters or something I think

Does anyone do blue work anymore? the place i normally go only seems to work on modern guns. I got an old one that needs a little help looking good again. I've heard about Rangemasters, but I can't seem to hit him while he's open. Anyone got some info for me?

Rangemasters is usually open Friday and Saturday (I believe he closes the shop on Wed & Thurs in order to do his gunsmithing). Nice guy and did a great job installing sights on a 45 for me. He is now located just east of Covallis - corner of Hwy 34 and Merloy.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top