JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a GP100 that I'd like to get reblued and possibly put new sites on as well as a mini 14 that I'd like to have the barrel checked for straightness (it shoots high and left of aim point) but the few gunsmiths I know of in this area, I do not trust to do a good job. Already had one gun "ruined" by a local shop who then claimed they didn't do it, it was already like that. It was less than 1 year old and no one else had ever worked on it..........so anyhow. Any recommendation would be great.

after finding more info here, perhaps I may need to travel to Snohomish to see Larry Conley at Classic Precision Gunsmithing. Hopefully someone will have a closer option for me.

after finding more info here, perhaps I may need to travel to Snohomish to see Larry Conley at Classic Precision Gunsmithing. Hopefully someone will have a closer option for me.
Hey, Larry, you stalking me or what? :s0112:
Seriously, a couple-three guys I work with have had work done by Fredric's Arms & Smiths in Richland, and swear by him. His actual name is Marc, so don't ask me why he calls the place Fredric's. Anyway, (509) 943-5355, www.fredricarms.com, and [email protected]. HTH.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top