JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone, I am a new Supporting Vendor on the Forum so I thought I would take a minute and introduce myself and the shop. I am a graduate of the Colorado School of Trades for Gunsmithing and have been gunsmithing off and on for other shops, friends and family since '99. Took a break in the mid 2000's but got back into it around 2009. In 2013 I got my FFL and opened shop as NW Custom Firearms. We currently share the same space as our other business which is a trophy/engraving shop just to get our foot in the door. We are looking for another location since we have outgrown out current spot.

We offer all sorts of gunsmithing and re-finishing. We do everything from general repairs to full custom builds. We also do FFL transfers and Cerakote finishing. We don't offer Duracoat or other spray on finishes because simply Cerakote is the best one we have found so far. Also we do not currently offer hydro dipping. We are the ONLY ffl dealer in the area that also has the ability to (legally) laser engrave guns and we also can do NFA engravings. We also offer HOT BLUING and since we have our FFL you don't have to worry about taking your guns to a non licensed person. Unfortunately at this time we do not have the store front full of guns for you to look at (although we do have a store front and do not work out of our garage). We can, and do all the time, order firearms and accessories for people.

We are located right in the middle of Vancouver on E. 18th about a quarter mile West of Andresen.
6303 E. 18th St Suite C
Vancouver, WA 98661

Please check out our website www.nwcustomfirearms.com or on Facebook and Instagram, both are just NW Custom Firearms

Thanks for reading
Jon
360-334-7200

AR lowers.jpg Moss Engraving.jpg PSA1911 (2).jpg FDE Kryptec.jpg Tiffany Blue.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top