JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I'm looking for a gunsmith to polish the feed ramp/barrel throat on my 1911. There is a shop called Revelation Arms in Aloha with reasonable prices, but I've never heard of them before (Google search). If anyone has used them, or can highly recommend another it would be much appreciated!

P.S. Will not go to the shop near 26/Brookwood.

"polish the feed ramp/barrel throat on my 1911"

That is pretty easy to do yourself......do a search on youtube and/or online. Really, it is very easy to do.

We used Revelation for a rifle repair a year ago. Fast, quality work .Only thing I didn't appreciate was opening the shop door and have his Rotweiler lunge and bark at us (while he ignored it) , so just beware in case he still has the dog :)

Thanks for the info everyone. I will look into the videos, but not sure I am willing to run the risk of screwing it up (been known to happen on occasion, lol).

@ NWGlockgal: I am a huge dog lover, but having been bitten by a rottweiler a few years back I appreciate the warning. At least now I wont be surprised if the dog comes running. :s0155:

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top