JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
@Velzey did my last one and will do my next one. I'm pretty sure he was recommended specifically for barrel MD pinning to me by @Cerberus Group (Goldendale, WA).

I know you said "west side" but I am of the opinion permanent alterations need to be handled by someone I know I can trust and for me distance & wait time do not factor into that equation. This forum and others are filled with horror stories about the LGS gunsmith's buddy/neighbor completely f'ing stuff up, usually associated with a thread: ("I paid this idiot big bucks to F my stuff up and now need to pay someone competent to fix it").

I'm not saying there isn't someone around the corner from you that can handle the job, I'm saying don't make "local" the priority, get it done right the first time. I would trust Tim to just that.

https://www.copelandgunworks.com/

@Velzey did my last one and will do my next one
He's taking a short break

He's taking a short break

I saw that, it changes nothing. Hence the part... "for me distance & wait time do not factor into that equation."

@Velzey is extremely good at doing it.

He does it in such a way that it can be removed without messing up the barrel threads...I've had several done by him.

I'm aware of his work load, but the quality work is worth the wait.

Oregon Rifle Works no longer do pin and welds. They referred me to Brimstone the last time I needed it done. Brimstone is no longer doing that service either.

ADCO Firearms does pin and welds but you would have to hassle with mailing it to them. I have read they do good work though.

@Velzey did my last one and will do my next one. I'm pretty sure he was recommended specifically for barrel MD pinning to me by @Cerberus Group (Goldendale, WA).

I know you said "west side" but I am of the opinion permanent alterations need to be handled by someone I know I can trust and for me distance & wait time do not factor into that equation. This forum and others are filled with horror stories about the LGS gunsmith's buddy/neighbor completely f'ing stuff up, usually associated with a thread: ("I paid this idiot big bucks to F my stuff up and now need to pay someone competent to fix it").

I'm not saying there isn't someone around the corner from you that can handle the job, I'm saying don't make "local" the priority, get it done right the first time. I would trust Tim to just that.

https://www.copelandgunworks.com/
@Velzey is extremely good at doing it.

He does it in such a way that it can be removed without messing up the barrel threads...I've had several done by him.

I'm aware of his work load, but the quality work is worth the wait.
Did mine as well and the quality of the work is top tier.

You know how there are some people, that are just exceptionally good at something, they always get all the little details right?

Yea that's Velzey.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads