JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I am looking for a Smith to fix a loose barrel spacer on a Marlin 90 12 ga. O/U.
Took it out to Wild Bill's and both of the smith that work for him claim you can't silver solder it. They had no idea where to take it. There only advice was to go the Gun Room and ask the a$$ that runs that place where to take cause he know shotguns. So I figure I would ask hear first before I have to go to the Gun Room.
Thanks for the help.

IMG_0109.jpg

Call Burt Christopherson, he's up in SW Hillsdale not to far from you. 503-244-0305
Very nice guy, and does good work for a reasonable price.

Another excellent resource might be to call the Pro Shop at Mitchells Clays the Huge shotgun range north of St Paul along I5.

<broken link removed>

Mitchell's Clay Target Sports
6181 Concomly Rd
Gervais, OR 97026
Phone: (503) 792-3431

You could also call Riches Gun Shop in Donald them guys really know their stuff and work on Cowboy guns a lot

Rich's Gun Shop

Store Hours:
Tuesday-Friday 9am to 5:30pm
Saturday 9am to 4pm
Phone: 503-678-2424
Fax: 503-776-9105
e-mail: [email protected]

Stop by Rich's today they where great. They showed me how they would fix it buy removing the top barrel then they said it would cost more then gun was worth. Then they showed me how to fix it myself.
Rich's Gun Shop sure is a lot friendlier place when the owner is out to lunch.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top